CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Tuesday, August 19, 2003

haha. im at my tuition's teacher house now having tuition.. school was superr boring. slept for like 3 periods in the morning. lucky i had my jacket with me. something to hug. haha. out of point.

oh yesterday i bought some brownie thingy from caltex. went home and put it in the microwave oven.. turned around and guess wat? it melted. like totally. ahhh! and this morning, my sis bought me a slice of strawberry cake from angie the choice. i was kinda running late so i took the cover and ate it on my way. after 2 mouths, my slice of cake dropped on the floor. sheesh. so sad. and i didnt even eat the strawberry yet!

my hip is aching. slept in the library yesterday and i dunno how i slept. kinda twisted my whole body. now i cant even walk properly. ugh!

oh wai has a blog. its this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home